[NCSG-PC] Review of Draft Procedure public consultation on Community gTLD change

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 00:40:35 EET 2018

Hi all,

we have the draft comment on draft procedure for community gTLD change that
was shared a while ago but seems left without review.  The deadline is the
2nd April.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wy5bMfvEvLA-FU2Ir4zd1Hhgo78XbDjROrCmmmfQgE0/edit?ts=5a8ac679

@Poncelet I don't think that was shared in main NCSG List?

we need to add more to the comments and reviewing carefully the proposal.
we had the presentation at council calls in summer by Craig Schwartz. for
sake of clarity, the outcome is coming from WG set by community registries
and in discussion with GDD staff. so the focus of the comment is regarding
if we consider that should be handled as a policy matter or it is an
implementation change