[NCSG-PC] latest letter, the response to the March 8 GDPR compliance model

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Sun Mar 11 17:08:07 EET 2018

Another thing I forgot to mention. I was boarding a flight. I think the paragraph about abiding by all data protection laws in the world should also be struck. Of course we agree with that in some sense but on the other hand it’s overkill. Trying to get them to except a little of privacy they already don’t want, I don’t think it makes a lot of sense to demand the entire world of them in that statement

Milton L Mueller
Professor, School of Public Policy
Georgia Institute of Technology