[NCSG-PC] latest letter, the response to the March 8 GDPR compliance model

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Sun Mar 11 15:15:14 EET 2018

I am really happy to delete that paragraph Milton, you have put your
finger on the risk.  I will change it to a strong statement on model
three being the only choice compliant with law until a professional, MS
accreditation system (that contains audit and oversight) has been developed.

Cheers Stephanie