[NCSG-PC] Public Comment: Uniform Board Member Integrity Screening Process

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Sat Mar 3 01:44:01 EET 2018

Another comment to respond to.

"This public comment proceeding seeks community input on the recommendation that Supporting Organizations and Advisory Committees that do not currently employ a due diligence integrity screening process similar to the Nominating Committee adopt the proposed Uniform Board Member Integrity Screening Process to conduct due diligence on the candidates selected to serve on the ICANN Board."

Seems like common sense to me, but may I suggest we lend our support to the sentiment...

https://www.icann.org/public-comments/board-integrity-screening-2018-03-02-en

Ayden