[NCSG-PC] Fw: [Gnso-rds-pdp-7] ICANN61 Prep Assignment

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Fri Mar 2 23:20:53 EET 2018

Hi,

I don't have time to contribute meaningfully to this RDS subgroup on criminal activity; the short turnaround time (i.e. complete all the work next week) conflicts with other commitments that I have made. If any RDS PDP WG member has the capacity to take this on, that would be greatly appreciated. It's not really clear what the subgroup is being asked to do, and we didn't examine the last output we produced, so I'm not sure it's a huge loss if we don't participate, but you never know... I'll definitely read the emails sent to this list and flag anything I see that seems problematic, but if anyone wants to take the pen here, no one else is really stepping forward at the moment.

Ayden