[NCSG-PC] ePDP DT / Leadership Issues

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 02:57:26 EEST 2018

Hi,

as we started the discussion at EPDP DT on different topics, I hope that we
can coordinate our positions here.

I don't have a strong preference in term of leardership composition but it
shouldn't be itself big when we are trying to keep the EPDP team at small
size. so 2 co-chair or chair and vice-chair is enough as they have to be
from the team itself  and we shouldn't jeoprodize participation.  Selection
by the team itself is fine. appointment by council has its own merit but I
think that may lead to over-engineered solution and spending time in
process (e.g. shall we delegate to SSC?).

I expect that GNSO council leadership should be ex-officio there to keep up
to date but not participating in discussion.

please share your thoughts too.

ps we will start soon our own process for appointing members while the work
is going on membership requirements in the charter.