[NCSG-PC] Fw: Re: [Accred-Model] Version 1.6 of the Accreditation and Access Model

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 06:34:15 EEST 2018

Hi,

ICANN seems late as usual for the announcement but my understanding is
there will be a proper consultation process for accreditation/access model
and no it is not centered around IPC/BC model. so we don't need to comment
on it. instead, we can propose an alternative model if we deem that
necessary and/or explore others that can be acceptable for us and tweak
them.

as Stephanie mentioned, the need for tiered access may be not warranted due
to the limited number of requests in practice. but I assume that ICANN
would go anyway to satisfy different groups.