[NCSG-PC] Fw: Re: [Accred-Model] Version 1.6 of the Accreditation and Access Model

Dr. Tatiana Tropina t.tropina at mpicc.de
Mon Jun 18 17:34:15 EEST 2018

Yeah, I think the broad action like explaining in general + a call for a
community-developed model would be attacking this, er, paper (I won't
even call it a model!) indirectly anyway. Once the community agrees to
start the process of accreditation -- I believe there is no way to
implement bilateral/unilateral actions of certain constituencies because
it will contradict to the on-going process at ICANN -- or may be am
naïve but at least the risk of this IPC/BC "proposal" or whatever
passing though anyhow would be significantly reduced.

Cheers,

Tanya