[NCSG-PC] Fwd: Operating Procedures for allocation of travel slots at NCSG

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Sun Jun 17 13:12:12 EEST 2018

Thanks Farzi, I've made some suggested edits too.

The proposed Travel Support Guidelines (currently out for public comment) note that "barring emergencies" (which are not defined) replacement supported travellers will only be possible if 60 days or more notice is given to ICANN org. I note this because of #6 of the procedure - just something to be aware of, I suppose. It might not always be so easy to re-allocate a travel slot to another community member.

—Ayden