[NCSG-PC] Fwd: Re: [Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] [Ext] Re: PP fees proposal document attached

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Wed Jun 13 23:21:36 EEST 2018

as this working group has been chugging along for the past two years
with scant input from ourselves (basically, we are in my view
sufficiently aligned with the registrars who want to maintain this
service at a reasonable cost) I have not updated regularly.  However, I
think we should raise alarm bells here.....looks like they may be trying
to price this service out of existence.  For reference, check out the
last couple of months emails, including a knock down drag out fight to
get Finance to produce their costing rationale.

Just being a bit perrinoid....

Steph