[NCSG-PC] EPDP support activities / "Backroom"

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 08:23:46 EEST 2018

Hi Ayden,

thanks for this exhaustive compilation, we can add it to our wiki space for
easy access.
@all is any additional task you want to suggest for volunteers other than
checking transcripts, I would like to send email to NCSG list so people can
join the mailing list and/or volunteer for backroom tasks.
 that should be done prior to the EPDP team call this Wednesday.