[NCSG-PC] Updated Public Comments Draft to be reviewed

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 15:53:14 EEST 2018

Hi Farzaneh,

it is confusing when you check the spreadsheet it has all kind of
(raw)datasets. few datasets include a list of meetings, minutes,
transcripts like for CCWG published as a page.  however, I am not sure that
solves the issue of finding all meetings transcripts as I believe this more
an issue of organizing documents, tagging, versioning them and make the
search more accurate.