[NCSG-PC] Updated Public Comments Draft to be reviewed

Ayden Férdeline ayden at ferdeline.com
Fri Jul 27 09:45:56 EEST 2018

I see that one of my edits to the ODI comment was rejected, and I’d like it to be inserted.

In the list of omissions, I added a request for a new data set:

Full disclosure of staff travel expenses, including class of air travel (first, business, premium economy, economy), number of days in advance of travel that the trip was booked, department, reason for travel, and total cost of the trip;

The reason for the rejection was that it was “financial information.”

I think this is a very relevant request, and I also note that an existing data set proposed by ICANN org for the ODI is community travel expenditure.

So, I’d like us to have access to the same information from staff. I know it is unlikely that we’ll get it, but I think it’s important to ask.

Best wishes,

Ayden