[NCSG-PC] Comment on Red Cross Names in all gtlds

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 12:01:55 EEST 2018

Hi Ayden,

it is not the council this is a reconvened WG as the board asked to
initiate a GNSO PDP manual mechanism to amend the initial recommendations
approved by the council. motion voted last year for the reconvened WG
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/Motions+20+April+2017.
hard to say it is the council overreach...