[NCSG-PC] Comment on Red Cross Names in all gtlds

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Thu Jul 26 11:36:57 EEST 2018

Thanks so much for drafting this comment, Farzi.

Overall it looks nearly ready for submission, in my opinion. I think it would be useful to elaborate on why second level registrations by third parties should be permitted. I found this recommendation a little confusing, though I understand your reasoning and think I just don't have the background to how it came to be. I couldn't find the original GNSO Council decision; was it the GNSO Council that overreached and reserved second level names for IGOs?

Best wishes, Ayden