[NCSG-PC] Seating of EPDP Alternates

Farell FOLLY farell at benin2point0.org
Wed Jul 25 11:49:08 EEST 2018

Dear all,

I will also go for simplicity and suggest to circumvent all the formal kinds of stuff that an EPDP member have to do: designate an alternate and so on and so forth.

All nine members will be on the same list, therefore; when a member is unable to attend a call (s)he announces on the list and the first alternate available participates. Otherwise, it seems to me that there’ll be too many rules for to cover all “what if” cases. Here, we are talking about only 3 alternates.

@__f_f__

Best Regards
Farell FOLLY
NCUC Rep. to the NCSG Policy Committee