[NCSG-PC] IoT public Comment

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Tue Jul 24 18:05:30 EEST 2018

I also support the submission of this comment; thanks so much for drafting it, Farzi.

I've made a number of small edits to the language and formatting. I'm a stickler for dates, page numbers, Oxford commas, and consistent vocabulary, so please forgive me for overloading the Google Doc with minor, pedantic edits.

Like Farell, I also confused the acronym 'IoT' for the Internet of Things, so I've spelled it out now -- I certainly would not have guessed it referred to an Implementation Oversight Team :P

Best wishes,

Ayden