[NCSG-PC] Fwd: [Accred-Model] Version 1.7 of the Accreditation and Access Model

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Sun Jul 22 02:34:02 EEST 2018

as can be seen by the 62 page attachment, the BC and IPC have been busy
working on their accreditation model.  We have to focus on this fast, it
will be brought in as a fait accompli to the EPDP as soon as they can.
I will do a markup as soon as I get the markup of the interim spec
done....but we need to know who is on the EPDP as soon as possible, and
start a new EPDP and observer list.

cheers STeph