[NCSG-PC] call for volunteers for EPDP team / Selection process

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 16:57:57 EEST 2018

Hi,

based on what suggested in the NCSG call, I am thinking we can make a list
of tasks that support volunteers can cover (and set up space for those
tasks). I will also keep a list of those volunteers and make a call later
in next days to see who want to join and how they can help based on the
tasks we are proposing or they may propose.
in meantime, I will announce the 24 hours extension as I didn't see any
objection.