[NCSG-PC] Fw: Re: [Epdp-dt] EPDP Scope

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Tue Jul 17 01:37:36 EEST 2018

The latest email from Keith; no, he won't entertain any changes to the scope that we send his way. Even though the requested changes were sent only a few hours after he sent through the supposed 'final' version to the entire drafting team. It's hard to comment by last Friday when we didn't know what changes were being sent his way off-list by others.

Ayden