[NCSG-PC] Board Seat 14/ appointment process

David Cake dave at davecake.net
Sun Jul 15 06:49:23 EEST 2018

While clearly no one else sees the issue here - I think we still need to discuss the possibility that without some change in wording, this is literally probably not legal.

As discussed previously, as an agreement between two SGs, it is absolutely fine. But if does not fall back to the old procedure when consensus cannot be reached, then it tries to change the definition of the voting franchise (which is defined in the bylaws).

David