[NCSG-PC] Sensitive data - GDPR Article 9

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 18:53:41 EEST 2018

Kathy

This is the fight we have started. I think they water down the problem by
calling it access to nonpublic whois data which if I am not wrong is simply
personal information of data subjects! I see Ayden has commented on the
document to that effect and I think we should add sensitive data too.

Farzaneh