[NCSG-PC] Public Comment on Long Term options to adjust for Reviews timeline

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 16:19:42 EEST 2018

Text is not missing. I just copy-pasted the text from ICANN document and
turned out to be weird which I will fix and try to finalize it more
assertively.

The staggering review is a very bad idea.  there is a risk that ICANN org
and Board will pick and choose. It does not allow more than two reviews
concurrently and if an organization or a group is really in need of being
reviewed it will be postponed and checks and balances against them wont be
in place. mind you that if reviews of a group is ongoing they are mindful
about their accountability. Like NomCom review became essential in changing
NomCom behavior.

I suggest adding timing criteria for the reasons I stated in the public
comment.

Best

Farzaneh