[NCSG-PC] Appointment of NCSG representative to PIR Advisory Council

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 07:25:58 EEST 2018

Hi all,

one of the task we have for a while is to approve the process for
nominating candidates for PIR Advisory Group and initiating the process
itself to get candidates.

few of us reviewed the current proposal
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Iuw3Jt02Z6xZZBpOpUKWCNZjM_8k_uOSTc4IG3N_OTA/edit
and we need to approve it quickly.  After the approval of the process and
finalizing, I will try to draft the call for candidates.

We should coordinate the call for candidates between PIR call and the Call
for EPDP team, priority to the latter, but both need to be done in coming
days.