[NCSG-PC] Fwd: [Epdp-dt] For your review - call for volunteers and statement of participation

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 15:18:17 EEST 2018

Hi Ayden,

indeed, we got a short time window for this process and it is not optimal.
But I am assuming that the prospective candidates should be aware of EPDP
from NCSG calls, updates on the mailing list and/or also Panama meeting.
While we can kick-off the call asap, we can continue the work on process
and maybe a matrix or whatever to evaluate the candidates.
I guess for the Statement of Participation we didn't go that far and asked
people to take an oath :) doing a cursory reading at your edits, they look
ok.