[NCSG-PC] Fwd: [Epdp-dt] For your review - call for volunteers and statement of participation

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Fri Jul 6 13:56:11 EEST 2018

Thanks, Rafik, that seems a good plan.

I have suggested some edits now to the Council's call, and in particular, the 'Statement of Participation'. I think it was Stephanie who cautioned on a recent call that this could be an instrument used to strangle some of our members, so I have proposed some revisions that make it clear we can not be compelled to reach an unlawful compromise position...

Also, it appears the deadline we have to communicate to ICANN our names is 23 July. That's tight; that gives us just two weeks to call for applications and appoint members...

Best wishes, Ayden