[NCSG-PC] Reviewing NCSG comment on diversity

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 03:03:04 EET 2018

Hi Ayden,

regarding the changes, it is really depending on the input we get during
the consultation. there were few suggestions from few members. I am not
going to assume that people are happy with the recommendations but I guess
they didn't have something specific in mind as a recommendation. if PC
members have some suggestions in term of change regarding the report
recommendations, I think we accommodate that.