[NCSG-PC] Fwd: [council] Call for Volunteers: GNSO Council’s Standing Committee on ICANN’s Budget and Operations

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Tue Jan 9 08:14:26 EET 2018

Thanks for this, Rafik. I intended to continue serving on the SCBO in my capacity as GNSO Councilor. For Subject Matter Experts, I support the open call that you proposed, but given the nature of this Standing Committee, I think it would make sense to prioritise appointments from the NCSG to the SCBO based on participation in the NCSG's Finance Committee. I would be surprised if there was a need for me than 2 or 3 appointments here.

— Ayden