[NCSG-PC] Fwd: [council] Call for Volunteers: GNSO Council’s Standing Committee on ICANN’s Budget and Operations

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 05:06:09 EET 2018

Hi all,

this is some task we should handle quickly since the SCBO will start
working on the budget soon.
I think we have already 2 councilors volunteers there and the calls concern
subject matter experts. I don't think we have a limit in term of names but
I hope that we get enough candidates.
quick action will be to issue a call for candidates based on the
description attached and set a deadline to receive SOI and review them