[NCSG-PC] Reviewing NCSG comment on diversity

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 08:41:38 EET 2018

Hi all,

as you know we have several public comments draft to endorse in coming days.
the draft on CCWG recommendation on diversity was put for consultation for
weeks and received some comments.

you can find the draft here
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m4NHYQj9uOzS5qMU0z6ZdNhqJa7BRPOuHxJuObpewds/edit#
. I made some suggestions and put comments myself there.
We need to clean-up the draft and prepare for review and endorsement soon
within this week. comments and proof-reading would be helpful.

the deadline for submission is the 14th Jan. our internal deadline for
endorsement should be the 13th Jan.