[NCSG-PC] Public comment on Ombuds Office

Dr. Tatiana Tropina t.tropina at mpicc.de
Thu Jan 4 17:07:49 EET 2018

Dear all,

Farzaneh and I drafted a comment on the CCWG-Accountability Work Stream
2 (WS2) draft recommendations on the ICANN Ombuds Office (IOO). The call
for comment and all the documents related to it could be found here:
https://www.icann.org/public-comments/ioo-recs-2017-11-10-en.

Our draft is here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LrMcu3zsTTyk1DG-2dbBMgzwjjxYxl-aHaYIS-iIGpQ/edit?usp=sharing

I will share the document with the list in the incoming days, would be
grateful if PC comments and amends it first -- or at least if you let
us, the penholders, know that you are comfortable with it. The deadline
is 14th of January, so we have some time, but would be great if it
remains open for comments from our membership, too.

Cheers,

Tanya