[NCSG-PC] Slack experiment

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Sat Feb 24 01:23:19 EET 2018

Hi all,

You might have seen an invitation in your inbox to join Slack - please do!

This is an experiment, between now and during San Juan, to see if we can move some of our informal conversations to this tool and off of Skype. If you like Skype's notifications, please download the Slack program or app, that way you will continue to receive notifications.

We will continue using this mailing list, of course, but for the conversations currently happening in informal channels, Slack might be a useful resource for us.

If you are an observer to this list, please email me for an invitation; you are more than welcome to join us on Slack.

Best wishes,

Ayden