[NCSG-PC] [new draft] NCSG Budget Comment

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Fri Feb 23 18:28:44 EET 2018

Thanks, Rafik, and hi all-

Just a small request from me, as I try to manage my workload over the next fortnight, could you please try to review the Budget comment over the weekend or on Monday?

The following week I will at the Internet Freedom Festival, then traveling on to San Juan, so I am hoping we might be able to get this comment finalised a little earlier than normal and perhaps even submit it a few days early.

The closing data for submissions is Thursday 8 March, but if we could submit ours by Friday 2 March, I think that would be ideal. One less thing to worry about before we prep for ICANN 61.

Many thanks,

Ayden