[NCSG-PC] [NCSG-EC] Board Seat no.14/ Procedure Proposal

David Cake dave at davecake.net
Thu Feb 22 06:24:16 EET 2018

Yes. We need to find consensus in the end, I think it is useful to make that obvious rather than go through a few rounds of voting just to make it clear that a non-consensus candidate does not have the necessary numbers.

I think it is absolutely in NCSGs strategic interest to block vote when CSG block votes, to make any process that attempts to bypass seeking consensus or negotiating with NCSG as a whole fail.

David