[NCSG-PC] Reminder review of NCSG comment on new gTLD supplemental report

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 06:22:47 EET 2018

Hi all,

there were some small editorial changes in the draft but nothing
substantial
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lpRUS9wRIfXFI2tcrvp6Gpq1D61-EVsChvhIjRu5FCQ/edit.
if there is objection within the next 24 hours I will submit the comment so
it can be considered for review bu the subpro WG. Comments and edits are
still welcome.
Happy holidays!