[NCSG-PC] [Urgent] review the NCSG comment on EPDP initial report

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 17:42:20 EET 2018

Hi,

the document is finalized and clean. last reviews were done by some of
representatives to EPDP and consistency checked. after re-reading it
several times, I do believe it looks good .
there was no objection and  there was already support for the comment, I
think it is ready to be submitted.
@Ayden please go ahead and fill the form when you are ready. thanks again
for volunteering.