[NCSG-PC] [Urgent] review the NCSG comment on EPDP initial report

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 05:19:02 EET 2018

Hi all.

You may have seen the reminders about comment deadline which is today. I
will go through the google doc in coming hours to resolve the edits and
tidy-up the responses. Please keep reviewing.
I also asked EPDP NCSG representatives to review the document to check
consistency.

When the draft is finalized and no objection made, I will ask Ayden to fill
the google form. He kindly accepted to do so since I am council liaison and
vice chair in EPDP team it will be inappropriate for me to submit the NCSG
comment for this case.