[NCSG-PC] (urgent) review of public comment for redcross

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 03:17:53 EET 2018

Hi all,

Ioana and Farzaneh just drafted this comment (
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a7SpjIO6q2F5cjUotsljVG7GWjJNbxG9VIxiKk6fzFo/edit
) related to
https://www.icann.org/public-comments/red-cross-names-consensus-policy-2018-11-21-en
.

The deadline is the 14th December, I will check with staff regarding the
submission but in meantime please review the draft asap. We already made
our position clear on this topic for the final report and with our
statement made at GNSO council meeting. So we are not bringing new elements
but sharing the same positions for this public comment initiated by the
board for approving the recommendations.
I expect the review to be straightforward and basically checking that this
comment is consistent with previous ones.