[NCSG-PC] Draft Agenda for NCSG Monthly Policy Call 16th August

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 12:24:08 EEST 2018

Hi all,

I am sharing the draft agenda for our next policy call. As we didn't have
yet our NCSG EPDP call (thinking to schedule first one next week and to
hold that on biweekly basis on Wednesday), we can spend some on give update
from EPDP discussion e.g. surveys. With regard to council agenda, there are
at least agenda items I want  to highlight. As reminder our NCSG call is on
wednesday for this time as EPDP team call is on Tuesday

I. Roll call/Introduction
II. GNSO Council Call Preparation

   - Council agenda:
   https://gnso.icann.org/en/meetings/agenda-council-16aug18-en.pdf

III. Policy Update
- Planning public comments responses:
https://www.icann.org/public-comments#open-public  & list of volunteers
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Public+Comments+-+2018
- Policy topics:
  * Update from working groups, review teams.
  * EPDP updates

IV. Misc
   -

Best Regards,