[NCSG-PC] New public comments draft for review

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Sun Apr 22 15:13:21 EEST 2018

Thanks Rafik; I will abstain from commenting on the Reserve Fund replenishment strategy statement, as I am the penholder, but as for the Section 11 comment which Elsa has drafted, I have made some extremely minor edits and think it's fine to submit. It is really wonderful that we have more people drafting comments lately.

Best wishes, Ayden