[NCSG-PC] New public comments draft for review

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 05:59:54 EEST 2018

hi all,

thanks again for reviewing the last batch of drafts. they were submitted.
As usual, the list of public comments never ends and we got to review some
for submission soon:

   - Reserve Fund Replenishment Strategy:
   https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cfjgDFI7KTPmxS9_KLkIDHvtmoyRvNR6vlLsK-_l-2U/edit?usp=sharing
   , the deadline is for *25th April*. The comment was shared 2 weeks ago
   in NCSG list and members put some comments that were resolved by Ayden. I
   do believe it is ready.
   - Section 11 of ICANN Bylaws change
   https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gHqOc4xTxttIny1pysvdhOsH_atnm3_8mx0L_aDIC8U/edit?usp=sharing
   . It was shared recently in NCSG list. It is a short comment supporting the
   previous position from NCSG as it is the last step in the process. the
   deadline is the *5th May*.

please review the drafts asap. for the first, we need to reach consensus
for sending it in coming days.