[NCSG-PC] Fw: [Gnso-sc-budget] [new draft] Comment on Reserve Fund Replenishment

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Tue Apr 10 15:54:36 EEST 2018

Yes, this is a part of the compromise, we are the only Stakeholder Group that is not advocating such a position, so have asked the SCBO to remain silent here. Similarly, in the SCBO comment we are not expressing a position on whether any application fees from the expansion of new gTLDs should be returned.

Ayden