[NCSG-PC] Response to IPC/BC model

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Wed Apr 4 02:38:37 EEST 2018

Hi,

I have reviewed the document now and put forward some suggested edits. Some are substantive changes but all are in the same spirit of the original text.

The formatting looks a bit odd; I hope the text alignments can be corrected prior to submission.

I think the conclusion lacks punch; but can’t think of what it is missing at the moment...

Best wishes,

Ayden

P.S. Thanks to those who drafted it