[NCSG-PC] Proposal : Quick Guidelines for Public Comment Writing

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 02:16:24 EEST 2018

Hi Farell,

thanks for the proposal, I started my review there.
I thought we can use BC template but I think we can have better. maybe
something we can add is tracking and versioning in the document. but since
we are using google doc and not word doc, it may be not necessary. We can
also may add some letterhead with NCSG logo and Name but that is quite
optional :)