[NCSG-PC] Fwd: Request for NSCG endorsement -- GNSO Liaison to the GAC

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 14:25:11 EEST 2017

Good point on ranking.

And thanks for considering my earlier comments as suggestions since i
am not yet formally voting on the PC.

Regards,
Arsene

> Thanks, Ayden. as we only discussed 2 candidates. in term of process, we
> need some support to add a 3rd name for endorsement. so I would like to
> urge other PC members to support this. if we agree on ranking, we can share
> that to our reps in SSC for deliberations.

>> Hi Rafik,
>>
>> As we did not include a hard deadline in the email on Thursday, I suppose
>> Pascal did submit his request for endorsement on time [at least by UTC
>> timezone]. For that reason I support us endorsing his application.
>>
>> However, if it would help the SSC in their deliberations, I would propose
>> that the preferred order of candidates from the NCSG be as follows:
>>
>>    1. Paul Rosenzweig
>>    2. Julf Helsingius
>>    3. Pascal Bekono
>>
>> Best wishes, Ayden

------------------------
**Arsène Tungali* <http://about.me/ArseneTungali>*
Co-Founder & Executive Director, *Rudi international
<http://www.rudiinternational.org>*,
CEO,* Smart Services Sarl <http://www.smart-serv.info>*, *Mabingwa Forum
<http://www.mabingwa-forum.com>*
Tel: +243 993810967
GPG: 523644A0
*Goma, Democratic Republic of Congo*

2015 Mandela Washington Felllow
<http://tungali.blogspot.com/2015/06/selected-for-2015-mandela-washington.html>
(YALI) - ISOC Ambassador (IGF Brazil
<http://www.internetsociety.org/what-we-do/education-and-leadership-programmes/next-generation-leaders/igf-ambassadors-programme/Past-Ambassadors>
& Mexico
<http://www.internetsociety.org/what-we-do/education-and-leadership-programmes/next-generation-leaders/Current-Ambassadors>)
- AFRISIG 2016 <http://afrisig.org/afrisig-2016/class-of-2016/> - Blogger
<http://tungali.blogspot.com> - ICANN Fellow (Los Angeles
<https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2014-07-18-en> & Marrakech
<https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/marrakech55-attendees-2016-03-14-en>
). AFRINIC Fellow (Mauritius
<http://www.afrinic.net/en/library/news/1907-afrinic-25-fellowship-winners>)*
- *IGFSA Member <http://www.igfsa.org/> - Internet Governance - Internet
Freedom.

Check the *2016 State of Internet Freedom in DRC* report (English
<http://cipesa.org/?wpfb_dl=234>) and (French
<http://cipesa.org/?wpfb_dl=242>)