[NCSG-PC] Fwd: GNSO Council Vice Chair (NCPH) Election Process; GNSO Board Seat (NCPH) Election Process

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Wed Sep 6 23:46:12 EEST 2017

Thanks for following protocol here, Tapani. I am glad to have the opportunity to review this procedure. I see nothing untoward in it; though I am curious what "extraordinary reasons" (see #3) could justify the rejection of a sitting VC from serving a second term.

Finally, I'd just like to note - and maybe this is not the right time to do so - that back in July [I nominated Rafik](https://lists.ncsg.is/pipermail/ncsg-pc/2017-July/000729.html) to serve as Chair of the GNSO Council. My nomination stands; I really think he would do well in this role.

—Ayden