[NCSG-PC] Fwd: GNSO Council Vice Chair (NCPH) Election Process; GNSO Board Seat (NCPH) Election Process

Tapani Tarvainen ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info
Tue Aug 8 14:28:37 EEST 2017

Dear PC,

Please see below and attached. To mee the cleaned version seems
substantively identical with the one we agreed on in Marrakech, but I
invite you all to read between the lines lest some unintended change
has sneaked in.

Thank you,

Tapani

----- Forwarded message from "Wolf-Ulrich.Knoben" <wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de> -----

Dear Tapani,

on behalf of the CSG-ExComm, I'm writing with regards to the election
process for the GNSO council vice chair position. The next election
round is due before the AGM in Abu Dhabi.

You may recall that the NCPH managed to draft a related process at the
last intersessional meeting in Rejkyavik. However although all issues
seemed to be solved we did not yet formally finalize it. It's now the
right time to catch up.

Attached are 1. the last NCSG suggestion from your email from 07 Nov
2017, 2. a version with the language cleaned up a bit (no intention to
modify the substance!), and 3. a comparison of the two. We'd
appreciate the NCSG reviewing this text and commenting asap in order
to get it adopted by the house before the election takes place.

Thanks and regards

Wolf-Ulrich