[NCSG-PC] Welcome to new councillors

Dr. Tatiana Tropina t.tropina at mpicc.de
Mon Sep 4 20:20:11 EEST 2017

Thanks Rafik,

I know I have been on this list for quite some time (PC member,
observer, replacement) but thanks for the welcoming words, great to be
back wearing an elected councilor hat.

Looking forward to working with you all  -- and welcome to those who are
new (I assume it's only Arsene then? as Ayden and Martin were here
before. Welcome, Arsene!)

Cheers,

Tanya