[NCSG-PC] Welcome to new councillors

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 17:18:22 EEST 2017

Dear Rafik,

Thanks for the warm welcome to the PC list. It is good to join you here and looking forward to collaborating.

Would you kindly share any emerging issues that you think we will be working on very soon? Something that will help us know where to start?

Also, please do expand on what you mean by council tasks or any work load where we need to collaborate.

This is not only directed to you so anyone else, feel free to jump in and share.

Regards,
Arsene

Arsène Tungali,
about.me/ArseneTungali