[NCSG-PC] Fwd: [council] Community Travel Suport Consultation and Questionnaire

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 02:53:13 EEST 2017

Hi ,

Thanks, Ayden.
I guess Tatiana can work on the draft comment then and we circulate it
later to wider membership to get the feedback. I do believe that we need to
respond since they are asking SO/AC/SG/C input in first place. of course,
that doesn't prevent any individual comment.

for other public comments (4 of interest for us currently), I circulated a
call for volunteers few times and got few who expressed interests. they are
quite a newbie to comment drafting and needs support.  I will help that
to start that at least to start the drafting.
For the trust fund, I don't recall getting anyone volunteering expressly
for that one, so anyone from PC wants to take the lead here? I do believe
it is quite critical for us to respond and with PTI budget, they are both
the most urgent ones.